Friday, September 3, 2010

hmmm

Not too much going on here lately.
The kids were in a grump today and I had gone out last night. There was this event downtown where you get to wear your wedding dress ( or bridesmaids ) and have a night out with other ladies and possibly win the grand-prize keep your fingers crossed for me. I definitely drank more than I should have though, not something I am proud of. I'm not young anymore lol. I ended up feeling horrible for a better part of the day.

I did however get the boys room tidied, mostly because of Collin's exceptional helper skills.
When Dada got up I got Collin ready and we ventured out on the bus to Chapters. We picked up a book to go with my nephew's birthday present. Collin is on this insane Toy Story 3 kick so he got a Toy Story 3 book, Vaughn got
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs,
and I got Eat, Pray, Love.
I have about 3 books lined up before I can even get to that one and I'm only a quarter of the way through Host but I know I want to read the book before I ever see the movie. Books are always better. With the exception on Time Travelers Wife the movie for once was pretty on par with the book. I was really pleased with the movie.

The littleuns are off to bed and I am off for some reading! Hopefully in silence ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment