Tuesday, October 12, 2010

THREE

a few months back

bath time fun
last week
his first summer
just a few weeks old. Still had big blue eyes.
Vaughn's birth
Collin meeting his new "enemy" lol
Still a belly boy


Today my littlest man turns 3!
And for once..I can't wait ahah. The 2's have indeed been " terrible " hopefully 3 will bring more happiness!
3 years ago I phoned his dad and said " I think you better get here...I think I'm going into labour"
and about 45-50 mins later we were holding little Giovanni ( nameless then).
We couldn't decide between Jack and Giovanni so we waited until we saw him. He was big, dark and had A LOT of hair. Giovanni it was. He came into this world with such force and wasn't slowing down for anyone and he's been the same way ever since.

Happy birthday to my very spirited, beautiful, crazy little man! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment