Thursday, April 29, 2010

yey!

I am done my centerpieces, all 17 of them! I am done the men's boutenneires, I am done the ladies bouquets and I couldn't be happier with them!

It was fun to have the boys help. They're fun and colourful and the boys really enjoyed helping with them which meant I could double task and not stay up all night doing it! Collin was a huge help.

I am so grateful to have my maid of honour and my one bridesmaid they have helped SO much. I don't know that I could have done all of this by now without them.

The ladies dresses are in so I am going to look at them tomorrow! I hope they're the right ones! There was a mix up before they ordered them and they had written down the wrong dresses! Luckily I noticed and had them correct it so let's just hope they ordered the right ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment