Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I can't get enough of this spring weather! Please don't let this be a cruel joke, I can't handle any more snow! I swear I get seasonal depression. I want to be at the park with the boys all day, playing and reading books. I can't wait to be out all day walking around and losing this weight I seemed to have gained over the winter.
I want to look fantastic in my wedding dress so we're gonna be walking and running around like crazy! Sorry in advance boys...not that I think they'll mind haha.

I finally got Collin's
5th birthday planned out. I can't believe my man will be five! Where do the years go?
As his gift I have signed him up for violin lessons! I am so very excited he is a little nervous but also excited. He starts on Thursday!

Today Vaughn and I just strolled around town and played at the park. It was another gorgeous day. I can't wait for summer I have a feeling it will be the best one. And for the month of August it will be my first
MARRIED one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment