Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just another day!

The kids found some pine cones on the ground at Collin's bus stop yesterday and desperately wanted to bring them home and they started to pick " special " ones. So I didn't want a pile of these flaking all over the house, but I couldn't make them toss away their special pine cones!! so quickly I grabbed some fallen branches and we set home with all the goods.Collin showcased the branch
and we made a little outdoor mobile to hang above their toys. Collin didn't want any glitter etc he wanted it to look just like a tree!

This is how Collin sleeps every night...usually they're much more unorganized but since I just put new sheets on I line them up for him. I don't know how he sleeps in all the chaos but I think he'd die if I took them off his bed .

Man do I love green food! mmmm broccoli, asparagus, water chestnuts and chicken! Mmmm dinner. I wish I was eating this again right now haha


And Vaughn wanted everyone to see how long his Halloween pumpkin has lasted! I don't see this thing dying anytime soon either. It's a monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment